Business Development Executive
Omnia Lifestyle Limited is a wellness business which encompasses pain relief therapies, fitness, massage and other natural therapeutic interventions. At Omnia Lifestyle we are committed to providing a first class service with integrity and professionalism.
- research target clients
- research potential partnerships with convention/meeting planners for corporate wellness programs
- inside and outside sales calls
- cold calling and lead development/generation
- conducting sales demonstrations for clients
- client follow up and account management
- create and administer a weekly/monthly email tailored to address potential clients.
- Draft messages on behalf of our company to present product and service offerings
- create suitable promotional materials and marketing strategy
- design a simple process 'campaign' to contact targets in a professional and methodical manner
- registering the results to funnel the targets into further actions
- contact by phone, email, and letter to introduce our brand and follow up with the previous interaction with different target clients
- delivering marketing information to prospective clients in person
- create a marketing call list and follow up communication plan
- marketing calls
- seek media attention in select markets
- plan and implement marketing campaigns
- send information to various media
- maintenance of social media websites
- Seeking a self-starter who relishes a challenge to work as a Business Development Executive.
- Must be willing and able to help a rapidly growing small company instil effectiveness and discipline into key sales and marketing processes.
- The candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule of at least 40 hours a week, and who enjoys behind the scenes work of the spa & wellness industry.
- We are seeking new hospitality clients in major markets.
- We are willing to work with any level graduates as well as professionals interested in a career in sales and marketing; previous sales experience a plus but not required.
- The position offers a fixed salary with a commission bonus structure on sales, and there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience.
- He or she must be an effective communicator (both written and verbal).
- Proficiency in Excel, web-based research, social media, basic understanding of consumer marketing is required.