2018 Elevator Graduate Programme
The Elevator General Manager programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 5-8 years of starting the Programme.
- Elevator consists of an 18-month training programme which encompassess two international 9-month placements. During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance.
- You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
- During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing.
- As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
- The location of your placements will depend upon business need, the languages you speak and our assessment of the most appropriate placement for you.
- During your 18-month training you will take part in four residential courses. As an Elevator participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language on-line and make use of our on-line business library.
- Elevator participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Elevator Mentoring Programme where senior managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
- You have a true ambition to become GM
- You have to be graduated in 2017 or (before 31 August) 2018 from a Bachelor/Masters Degree and are available to start in fulltime employment in September 1st, 2018.
- You must be willing/able to live and work in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- You will be fluent in English. A second modern language would be considered a plus
- You are internationally mobile within Europe, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.