Sales and Marketing Intern
We are a new fast-growing online marketing agency based in Southampton, UK. We are looking for a talented sales and marketing intern who can make a contribution to our ongoing success.
- Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting or cold calling or emailing with prospects and clients.
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- You are motivated by selling and enjoy picking up the phone.
- Have excellent social skills that allow you to build trust and close relationships.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- We will give you a great opportunity to gain broad experience in various aspects of business communications, Sales/Marketing techniques, people skills, organisation and time management plus uncapped commission.
- A small contribution towards remuneration for the job will also be discussed at the interview.
- You will also receive regular feedback and sales training from day one.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx