Assistant Management Accountant
US Organisation urgently requires a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join the business on a 9 month plus assignment.
The Assistant Management Accountant would provide financial support to the existing UK Finance team by provision of financial reporting in order to satisfy internal and external requirements.
- Preparation of management accounts for a number of European subsidiaries, including balance sheet and profit and loss, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Responsible for local statutory filing and working with external tax advisors
- Responsible for completing corporation tax returns
- Responsible for carrying out intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for budgeting and preparation using TM1 Software
- Maintenance of cash book and completion of month end journals
- Exposure to US GAAP would be advantageous however not essential.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Europe and possibly US.