Our client provides a market leading innovative investment platform for their clients to be able to invest in their award-winning products such as their Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) ISAs or GIAs. With assets under administration exceeding GBP39.8 billon and more than 164,500 clients trusting them with their investments, you could contribute to their success within their Finance department as they are now recruiting for a Trainee Accountant.
Join their Finance Department and you will rotate through all of the major roles within their management accounts team, gaining a thorough grounding in each and seeing first-hand how they feed into the management accounts month-end process. After two years you will be able to prepare a full set of management accounts, and will have had their full support to gain the ACCA or CIMA qualification up to finalist level.
If you really impress during the first two years, there will be the opportunity for a contract extension or a permanent position to enable you to complete your professional studies with them. With all of the statutory reporting, tax compliance, company secretarial, budgeting and forecasting work completed in-house, there will be potential opportunities across the accountancy spectrum.
- To make the cut, you will need 300 UCAS points and a 2:1 or first-class honours degree, ideally in finance, accountancy or a business-related subject.
- Hard-working and enthusiastic, you should also be able to demonstrate a real commitment to building your future career in accountancy.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK for the duration of the contract.
- You may have experience of the following: Trainee Accountant, Graduate, Accounts Assistant, AAT, Finance Graduate, ACCA, Trainee Scheme, Finance Assistant, CIMA, Financial Services, Accountant, ACA, Banking, Finance Administrator, Graduate Scheme, Financial Graduate etc.
- In return for your hard work, you can expect a competitive salary, a great benefits package and paid time to study for those recognised qualifications.
- Perhaps most importantly of all, you will also gain invaluable work experience at one of the UK's most respected financial services companies.