Education Facilitator (Education/Residential)
We are recruiting Facilitators to work across education and residential departments.
- They will provide learning support in education environments following direction from Tutors and Teaching Assistants.
- They will also support with personal care routines in the residential and classroom environment, making this a unique and interesting career choice with no dull moments!
- Successful candidates will be motivated and able to use their initiative. We expect very high standards so provide excellent support and training to enable you to do this.
- Being enthusiastic, professional and hardworking is essential as well as being able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards the aspirations of young people with disabilities.
- Experience of working with people with learning and/or physical disabilities and a level 2 qualification in care or learning support is desirable.