Sales Support & Executive Assistant to CEO
Celador Radio forms part of the Celador Entertainment Group. We’re famous around the world for, amongst others, devising and launching the quiz show ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?’ and producing the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. We also own and operate twenty local and regional radio stations across the south of England. We are dedicated to championing the individual creativity inherent in our stations and talent because we believe this is the only way to deliver high quality local content at a national level.
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
- Diary management
- Arrange travel
- Take minutes
- Respond to emails
- Produce documents
- Liaise with staff, clients etc on their behalf
- Sales Support for the South region
- Provide crucial assistance to the regional commercial team
- Generating airtime plans
- Booking commercial campaigns
- Devising highly creative and innovative pitch presentations to help bring in business
As you can already tell, your role will be incredibly varied and there will be office management duties to attend to in the Southampton broadcast centre.
- 2 years experience in Administration
- You must have a creative disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep a cool head in a hectic commercial environment
- Confidence with multi-tasking and deadline management are also desirable
- Background in sales administration, preferably in media would also be ideal
As well as this, it’s important that you can abide by Celador’s values:
- Freedom to create new things, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
- Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
- Care for our teams and the local communities we serve.
- Above everything else a Passion for radio .
Ultimately, Radio sales support is all about self-motivation, commercial acumen and above all a ‘can do’ attitude.