Executive Assistant - Maternity cover
Would you like to join us to help shape the future of Film and TV?
The video entertainment industry is at an exciting crossroads. Billions have been invested, market-leaders are emerging, and cutting-edge digital video services are delivering award-winning original programming. There’s never been a better time play a major role in this disruptive revolution. Prime Video would like to offer every film and TV show to every customer to watch instantly anywhere in the world. Would you like to join us to help shape a future where that's possible?
- This role requires the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, as well as react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- The Executive Assistant will act seamlessly, and can build effective working relationships inside and outside of the organisation
- Complex calendar management and meeting prioritization as well as large scale meeting coordination
- Proactive project and events coordination and engagement with leadership
- Drive key team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly onsites/offsites); track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Maintain organizational charts; partner with Finance, Recruiting and HR on headcount management
- Meticulous document coordination, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning and coordination, new hire on-boarding, team social events, etc.
- Travel coordination, including creating detailed itineraries and briefing materials
- Coordinate and track expense reimbursements
- Act as administrator for team SharePoint sites.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company
- Ability to quickly learn organisational structures and understand the objectives of the team
- Be an experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to make smart and timely decisions, while maintaining a comprehensive awareness of the organisation
- Be energetic
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively in an ambiguous environment while preserving a flexible nature and a sense of humour