iTunes Internship Programme 2018/2019
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. But Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can enjoy films and TV programmes in amazing 4K HDR. On iBooks you can find your next great read. And on Podcasts you can subscribe to free serials about anything and everything. The App Store opens a world of possibilities with the world’s largest and most innovative software store. As an intern in iTunes you will be given a unique opportunity to work alongside our teams and be part of its growth and continued success.
- We are looking for seven exceptional candidates to join our London-based Internship programme to work within one of the following business functions:
- Movies & TV
- App Store
- Business Intelligence
- Content/Partnership Marketing
- Commercial Partner Programmes
- The internship will commence in July 2018 and will run for 51 weeks
- This is a full-time role which is competitively salaried
- From day 1, you will be charged with a variety of responsibilities including longer ‘special project' work and important day-to-day tasks
- We are looking for candidates that are able to grasp complex tasks and deliver to the highest standards
- Every day will be different, rewarding and challenging
- This role involves working with internal teams and external partners worldwide, and touches all content types - Music, Movies & TV, iBooks, News and Apps
Business Functions Descriptions
Music - Help manage the day-to-day administration of our business in the UK and Ireland. This involves working directly with labels, and assisting the editorial teams with identifying great new music.
Movies & TV - Responsible for supporting the UK/Ireland Video Editorial and Business teams with content tracking and curation of the movies store.
iBooks - Support the UK/Ireland iBooks team across three key areas: editorial, content selection and partner communication.
App Store - Working with the Editorial team in the UK/Ireland to find the best apps out there and curate them in logical ways for our customers including through topical promotions and seasonal editorial campaigns.
Business Intelligence - Supports the iTunes International team across all content types with business analysis, internal and external business reviews and key development projects.
Content/Partnership Marketing - Support the European content and partnership marketing team, focused on Music, Movies & TV, iBooks and Apps, in all aspects of its work. Get involved with creating marketing campaigns and social media plans for priority releases as well as tasks surrounding competitor monitoring and reporting.
Commercial Partner Programmes - As part of the Commercial Partner Programmes Team, you will work on planning, executing and reporting on strategic partnership programmes, including - but not limited to - the Apple Music for Carriers Programme, the Apple Music Student Programme and the iTunes and Apple Music Affiliate Programme.
- Must have predicted or achieved 2:1 grade or higher
- Must have a minimum of 300 UCAS points from A Levels
- Must be able to complete the full 51 week internship programme starting on July 1st 2018
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK (Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process)
- Must be available to interview in February 2018 in London
- You must have a genuine passion for digital content whether it be apps, music, movies or books
- Excellent English communications skills - written and oral, we also love great presenters
- Strong organisational skills, iTunes never stands still and you will need to keep up!
- Experience of working with Excel or Numbers is a strong plus
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems and extreme attention to detail
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
- The ability to work well with others
- Eager to learn new skills - and not afraid to ask questions
- A good sense of humour is always a plus!
Please submit your CV and covering letter, clearly specifying the business function you are interested, no later than Sunday 14th January 2018 to email@example.com