We are currently sourcing for an experienced and enthusiastic Web Designer to join our client who are a leading media and influencer agency, based on the outskirts of Romsey in Hampshire.
They manage some of the largest online celebrities in the world and are responsible for events which have been attended by over 100,000 fans during the last 2 years and have been watched by 100's of millions of people online.
This role would suit an individual with a passion and interest in social influences, You Tube and relevant social platforms.
- You will be responsible for the design of various websites used to promote the numerous high-profile events which the company organises each year, as well as keeping the companies current portfolio of websites updated.
- Also the successful candidate will be responsible for other duties such as designing promotional materials, social media assets and managing product photography for the merchandise arm of the business.
- HTML 5
- CSS 3/SASS
- Adobe CC (specifically Ps & Ai)
- Cross-browser compatibility
- E.Commerce experience would be advantageous
- Experience in using CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation etc) (Desirable)
- Develop bespoke Ruby/Ruby on Rails web applications (Desirable)
- Bespoke CMS development (Desirable)
- Joomia (Desirable)
- Design and code HTML email templates (Desirable)
- Familiarity with additional web prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch etc) (Desirable)
- E.commerce experience preferred (Desirable)
- 2+ years experience but flexibility open to a graduate with proven website portfolio.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Plenty of on-site staff parking
- Four weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Some weekend work will be required at events
- Potential for international travel