Office Runner - TV Drama
We are currently recruiting for a new Office Runner for a 6 month contract at a TV Drama Production Company. We offer a diverse London-based working environment where our Runners gain excellent exposure to varied and challenging work within the television production industry.
- Providing general assistance to our clients and employees
- Opening and closing of building
- Providing a first class hospitality service across the building
- Ensure that our building is kept clean and tidy at all times and that all communal areas aremaintained to a very high standard
- Administration of ad hoc projects but more specifically the following: storage, master files,
- General post production, archiving, development research, reception cover, post, postermaking, social media and the development board
- The ability to thrive in a team environment is paramount
- Computer skills, editing skills, good telephone manner
- Keen to learn new systems and all aspects of in house production
- Passion, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed is a must!
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative when problem-solving
- Able to maintain a sense of humour in a sometimes pressurised environment
- Must be passionate and keen to join the world of Television Drama
This is a role through The National Youth Film Academy for ages 16-25. Please do not apply if you are not aged 16-25.