#TeamAllRounder is built on a distinct passion for sport, product and service. Over the past 6 years our team has worked tirelessly to ensure we provide the best choice of products to athletes both is our stores and across the globe.
We are a progressive company exemplified by our rapid growth since our incorporation. We are excited about the future of sport’s retail/teamwear and continue to innovate and evolve in both what we offer our customers and the strategy behind this.
We are a hard hitting, lively team of professionals with three core values:
- Sharing our passion for sport
- Providing the ultimate customer experience
- Doing what’s right for our customers
All Rounder is one of the World’s largest Cricket, Teamwear and Sports specialists. Retailing online in the UK and across the World through our four websites we have become a favourite with customers requiring specialist product and advice. Coupled with our two flagship stores and large warehouse/offices in the North of England we have become an ‘All Rounder’ in sports retail and teamwear delivering excellence and engagement with our growing customer base.
Based at our Head Offices in Morley, Leeds we are looking for a Graduate Graphic Designer as our next permanent selection on the team sheet.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the visual content across all digital marketing channels.
- Designing exciting artwork for promotional marketing campaigns across websites, affiliate/re-marketing banners, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Producing quality designs to brief and deadlines.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the Head of Ecommerce and the wider marketing team.
- Marketing & Sales material for our Retail Stores.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the integrity of the brand design is kept to its original concept.
- To add professional values to the team.
- Passion… this is how we have got where we are today.
- To champion continuous improvement.
- A selfless team player, we work hard and play hard together.
- Be 100% yourself and enjoy working at All Rounder every day.
- A relevant degree such as Graphic Design, Graphic Communication or Visual Communication or equivalent experience.
- You will need up-to-date knowledge and strong proficiency of the Adobe creative suite, specifically In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least one year's experience working in Graphic Design.
- a passion to grow skill set within a friendly team
- Ultra-organised and structured in your work.
- Excellent I.T. skills.
- The ability to work independently, under pressure and to strict time constraints.
- Experience in marketing or e-commerce is beneficial but not essential.
- A working knowledge of After Effects and the ability to make motion graphics/edit video content would be a bonus but not essential.