Graphic Designer Paid Internship
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to join BuckleUp and help us develop and oversee the implementation and delivery of our products. As a member of the team, you will participate in the development of our iOS App and Android App.
- You will assist our Head of Design and work closely with our CEO.
- BuckleUp is now live! After a successful Beta Phase (more than 50k beta testers)! It is the perfect timing to join the company!
- This role is best aimed at graduates who are freelancing or looking to gain some experience. This paid Internship will start with a 4 weeks probation followed by further 22 weeks placement.
- As part of a small team, you must be comfortable in analyzing user behavior, planning, iterating and building quality software.
- Creating vector illustrations, artwork, and content for BuckleUp App and Website
- Creating digital design work, infographics for Social Media
- Giving creative input on our digital presence and developments
- This is a fast-paced (and exciting!) environment so you will need the ability to work on multiple projects at once and will have the communication skills to iterate designs based on feedback quickly.
- Start-Up Philosophy / Flexible, independent,
- You will be extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop.
- You will be up to date about the latest design trends.
- You will have a good eye for typography and layouts.
- Video editing & animation (Desirable)
Knowledge of UX design, HTML, and CSS or at least the desire to learn and get stuck in with these skills! (Desirable)
- Able to work accurately with designs – Sketch (Desirable)
- Experience working with Jira (Desirable)
- An interest in technology (Desirable)
- Design-oriented Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel, Urban, party… (Desirable)
- You will have the opportunity to work for an exciting new startup and learn how to develop a brand new product
- You will enjoy a perfect working environment, our offices being located @TechHub London – in the heart of London/Shoreditch TechCity
- You will need a great attitude, hardworking and fun.