Graduate Graphic Designer Internship
Our client is a digital creative agency working on projects such as web builds, apps, microsites, and rich media solutions. Their aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. They create and innovate new ideas in order to make the client shine. In a nutshell, they guarantee to deliver excellent results in all fields of digital creative and relish new challenges.
They offer a full package service from start to finish that will meet expectations and deliver great results to their clients. From the initial planning and brainstorming stages, right through to delivering the product, they can offer an excellent 1-2-1 experience. The business believes that the idea and customer service is as important as the technology and developers they use to deliver the brief. They run workshops and brainstorming sessions to help everyone involved understand the latest technology options available, to educate, and ensure the most original, innovative ideas soar.
- Learn how to build mock ups or prototypes for clients
- Gain insight into the company’s seasonal calendar and learn how to adapt styles appropriately.
- Develop confidence by joining in on brainstorming sessions
- Suggest new formats and solutions
- Liaise with vendors and clients
- Your main qualifications are your strong creative and interaction skills, your technology know-how and your ability to find the best solution.
- Ability to present and explain your work
- Excellent communication and client services skills
- Self-motivated and result driven
- Powerpoint skills
- Adobe Suite Skills
- Basic Knowledge of HTML (5) and Flash
- Ability to input ideas and strategy in at the heart of the business
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting growing business that values its employees
- Move on to a full time employed position
- Covent Garden office
- Mac and Adobe suite provided
- Opportunities to take responsibility and manage tasks independently
- Varied and fun tasks in an informal environment
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio
- Travel and lunch expenses covered