2018 will be an exciting time at UNiDAYS as we grow our dedicated Content Team.
Our mission is to give students the power to make every experience more valuable and rewarding. The newly formed Content Team is here to help make that happen. We have fun, are inquisitive and produce creative, effective and engaging content for our members.
Alongside creating original content for UNiDAYS, we create work for our partners around the globe. Our current brand portfolio consists of ASOS, Apple, Nike, O2 and many more.
We’re immensely proud of our culture. We have regular creative training, photography club and drinks trolley Fridays. Our team works hard to deliver and makes sure we enjoy every moment along the way!
We now need to expand our capabilities, giving you the opportunity to be part of the success of our Content Team as Multimedia Designer (Content).
- Craft beautiful, authentic, relevant and engaging designs across our editorial and social channels
- Champion design trends and innovation (think GIFs, Instagram Stories and new features; swipe-up/polling, filters, 360, VR and AI) to better connect our members and partners
- Use our brand to build and continue a meaningful, consistent story
- Engage and collaborate with the wider Creative Team across our global offices
- Help develop the content design skills of the team through coaching and support of executives and graduates
- Understand the current influencer landscape and their interpretation of graphic design and content
- Be a part of the editorial process and highlight any relevant trends
- Present insight updates, future trends and new concepts to our clients and internal teams
- Support the content team to develop and execute the 360 Strategy (members and partners)
- Ideate and create campaigns that make members hit ‘Like’ and partners sign up
- Deliver design-led requirements for pitch, planning and new business teams
- Exceed internal and client expectations with your editorial and campaign designs
- Prioritise your work and manage tasks to achieve deadlines
- Drive projects and tasks to a successful conclusion
- Attend internal status and external client meetings
- Liaise and collaborate with influencers and guest bloggers
- Provide support at offsite events
- Carry out reasonable administration tasks
- Ensure design output is within scope, viable and profitable
- Smash KPIs and meet project milestones
- Passionate about social, content, meme and live marketing.
- You will be a creative thinker and able to fearlessly explore ideas.
- You will have an eye for detail and will respond to feedback in a positive manner and acts on it consistently.
- You will be striving to achieve deadlines set by senior creative managers
- You will have Social media film and design experience as well as experience in a similar role within a social led business, media outlet, brand or agency.
- Ideally, you will have experience of copywriting for social channels and blogs and have experience of animation.
- You have a passion for content and how it can engage our Gen Z audience.
- You’re inspired by the rich landscape of youth culture and are able to translate that into engaging content. You’re creative and enthusiastic.
- You’ll make our content best in class and strive to take us further.
- You’ll have design experience and will craft your work to perfection.
- You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- You love telling stories and see the importance of it to the experience, our brand and how we connect with our members.
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service + flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4:30 finish on Fridays during Summer
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
- Do something you love.