Junior Graphic Designer
GlobalWebIndex is a data company headquartered in London that provides audience profiling data across 40 countries to the world's largest brands, marketing agencies and media organizations. We maintain a global panel of more than 18 million connected consumers which we leverage to create 8,500 data points to profile internet users around the world.
Our industry-leading clients including Twitter, Google, Spotify, Red Bull, WPP, IPG and Omnicom Group can gather in-depth insights into audience behaviors, perceptions and interests through a combination of survey and analytics data using the GlobalWebIndex platform.
Since launching in 2009, GlobalWebIndex has become one of the UK’s fastest-growing data technology companies, renewing 97%+ of our client base and doubling in size and revenue year on year. As we continue to innovate and expand, we are always on the lookout for the best talent to help us re-engineer data-driven marketing for the digital age.
With an exciting 2018 planned for us here at GWI, we are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Design team to help transform our raw data into beautiful and accessible deliverables. We produce a high volume of reports, infographics, standalone charts and any other kind of assets so you will ge the chance to work with some fantastic and well-known brands. You will be given ownership of entire projects so this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or entry-level designer to join a fun, collaborative company offering responsibility and exposure to the business from day one.
- Contributing to the design and production of all GWI outputs – whether off-the-shelf reports, bespoke client pieces, presentations or marketing/website assets.
- Ensuring data is visualised in the most effective way.
- Producing fresh and appealing assets with the aim of generating maximum levels of engagement, preserving our brand identity across all products and channels.
- A relevant University degree or higher (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects in a minimal amount of time
- An analytical background with experience bringing data to life through story telling – or the willingness to learn how to do this!
- Experience in both digital and print.
- Crazy-good attention to detail
- £Competitive salary
- 25 days annual vacation leave plus Christmas closure days
- Excellent benefits offering including Perkbox for all staff
- Career progression
- Amazing Central London offices
- Lots of social activities such as Friday drinks
- Office activities; previous activities have included Massages and Yoga (Namaste!)
- Collaborative team environment
- Stocked fridge, healthy snacks (inc. fresh fruit deliveries twice a week)...and not to worry for those with a sweet tooth, we have those snacks covered too!