Graduate / Student Graphic Designer
Are you one of those rare multi-talented designers? You know those who can turn any challenge, into a wonderful customer-focused design? One that can build a strong animation one day, just to turn around to create a visually jaw-dropping illustration the next? The one with great communication skills?
- Design high-quality, branded material for print and digital marketing.
- Visually consistent illustrations.
- Website design.
- Assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing - from research to realization.
- Responsible for picture and illustrations for our social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Graphic design degree, finishing your senior year (or equivalent).
- Big design toolbox: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Try-or-die mentality. Self-driven, independent, risk-taker.
- Secondary skills like 3D modelling, website programming or photography etc. is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Bleeding edge technical challenge, part-time position (10-15 hours a week), potential full-time position after you graduate, flexible work environment, attractive salary, and freedom to make your mark.