Graduate Trainee Accountant
A Graduate Trainee Accountant is needed to start immediately in our client's head office. Offering fully paid CIMA or ACCA training and a structured progression path this GBP600 million company places people at the centre of its success.
Based from their head office in Newbury, you will work alongside a team of accountants and other Graduate Trainee Accountants who will help support you in the role. Working within a fun, friendly and lively office you will be given an insight into many various aspects of accounting, giving you the skills needed to become an Accountant.
A major group of distribution companies with an annual turnover of over GBP600 million and locations covering the UK and Ireland. They have a proven track record in developing and progressing Graduate Trainee Accountant talent within their management team.
- Assisting with year-end and month-end duties
- Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Preparing VAT returns
- Graduate in an analytical/ numerical degree
- Strong numeracy skills and good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Professional and well-presented
- Starting salary of £19,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Financial study support - ACCA, CIMA