Trainee Area Sales Manager – Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a challenging regional sales role within a respected, successful and growing business?
Join an innovative and forward-thinking lighting and electrical products manufacturer whose continuous investment in new technology, research, development and marketing makes them a key supplier to the UK’s £9.8 billion Electrical Wholesale market. Providing products that are designed to a high specification, this business has a strong reputation in the industry and continues to grow as part of a £600 million UK group.
Due to their ambitious plans for expansion, they are now looking for a commercially-minded graduate, with a passion for business and building client relationships, to join them as a Trainee Area Sales Manager and manage relationships with key clients (new and existing) across across the South East. You will ideally live in Canterbury, Guildford, Maidstone, Dartford, Essex, Crawley, Farnborough etc.
- If you are driven, confident, presentable and degree educated with a determination to build relationships in an established and thriving industry, then we want to hear from you.
- You should be energetic, ambitious and money-motivated with previous experience within customer service and sales.
- Previous product experience and previous experience within field sales is not essential as training will be given.
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000 – £30,000, lucrative bonus scheme and salary reviews
- Initial intensive and structured training programme at the company Head Office and distribution centre in Luton where you will learn about the business processes and products (previous product experience is not required)
- Company car from day one
- A company culture built on freedom and autonomy
- Continuous training and professional development with opportunity to progress to senior management role
- A chance to be a part and receive the financial support of a market-leading £600m UK turnover group of companies