Graduate Graphic Designer
Have you ever wanted to work for a dynamic, modern consulting organisation that recognises the shift in technology services and shares Microsoft’s strategic vision of enterprise services in the ‘Cloud’?
Through the quality of its offering and the dynamism afforded by a team of people just like you, Minttulip are rapidly becoming Microsoft’s partner of choice for the delivery of the ‘Next Generation Workplace’. We are looking for top talent to come and join our growing team and work with the latest Microsoft technologies that underpin the One Microsoft Vision of integrated Enterprise Productivity and Social solutions based around on-line services and Windows devices.
Minttulip are committed to delivering ‘Digital Workplace Solution’ focused exclusively on the Microsoft Product Portfolio.
We work with larger UK companies including some of the FTSE 500 to deliver compelling Productivity solutions and we are looking for experienced dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team of Microsoft professionals.
- Adding design to consulting deliverables, e.g. personas, storyboards, presentations
- Working with UX and developers to create digital output, e.g. page mockups
- Working with existing customers and their agencies to source design assets and following of style guides
- Developing design assets that are usable by developers, e.g. bitmap, vector, and font files
- Development of consistent assets for applications, e.g. icons/glyphs, typography, colours
- Ownership of design themes and styles for applications
- Strong design, typographic, and colour skills
- Excellent Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- A high level of creative design skill across multiple platforms (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Knowledge of grid system frameworks and design layouts
- Understanding of technical limitations and cost imposed by design on applications
- Understanding of UX patterns on mobile, tablet and desktop within business applications
- Knowledge of design of specialist UX interactions, e.g. gestures, digital ink, animations
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture
- UI design experience (Desirable)