Creative Design Undergraduate
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world’s most iconic brands. Jaguar Land Rover is revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
Pulses racing. Spines tingling. Throughout our history, our iconic vehicles have delivered some of the most emotive driving experiences on the road. Today, with increasing demand and ever-growing ambition, we’re seeking the next generation of innovators who will capture the hearts and minds of customers in every corner of the world.
Our expanding undergraduate programmes reflect our commitment to finding and developing the future leaders of our business.
- From the Defender and the XJ to the Evoque and the F-Type, our design team has produced some of the most recognisable vehicles ever made. But that’s not stopping us from looking to the future. One of latest creations, the desirable F-Type, has been imagined by a new generation of designers. And you can join them to produce more. With an appreciation of our customers’ expectations, you’ll use your vision to transform insights into global trends and your creativity to generate highly innovative product solutions using a variety of 2D and 3D media.
- With ongoing support and opportunities to gain further skills and qualifications, everything you do will help us imagine the next generation of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and keep us at the forefront of automotive Design
- Our expanding undergraduate programmes reflect our commitment to finding and developing the future leaders of our business.
- Our Undergraduate programmes have a fixed start date of June 25 2018 and are for a duration of three, six or 12 months.
- Excellence runs throughout our entire business and we expect you to be the same. So as well as being on track for at least a 2:2 in a Design degree, you’ll need expertise in exterior/interior Design, a strong understanding of premium luxury vehicles and design concepts, a passion for brand strategy and confident communication skills. You’ll be creative and have excellent skills in sketching.
- Please be aware that our undergraduate placement opportunities are only open to penultimate year students (i.e. students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us).
- Whatever your role, you’ll discover our dedication to developing excellence runs throughout the business. Your innovation and creativity will be challenged every day, as you develop a rigorous and commercially focused approach to your work. And with ongoing support from industry-leading experts, you’ll quickly realise the schemes have been designed to be just as inspiring as the pioneering vehicles you’ll help produce.