Graduate Engineer - Rail
Our client, a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, is looking for a Graduate Engineer to join their growing and dedicated Rail team in Suffolk. Recent projects include work on Network Rail infrastructure, consisting of platform extensions, bridges, station buildings, retaining walls, culverts, drainage works, temporary works, heavy duty paving and the new build & repair of structures.
- You will have the opportunity to become part of a growing team and benefit from genuine development prospects in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- As a Graduate Engineer you will form an important component to the rail design team, with a mixture of both office based design work and work on site.
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles.
- A keen interest in Rail Infrastructure.
- An ability to carry out the surveying and inspection of civil engineering and rail structures on site.
- An ability to carry out dimensional surveys of existing structures.
- Industry experience completing rail infrastructure projects would be advantageous.
- Candidates are also required to have a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in a relevant discipline and a UK Driving License.