Instructor, Adventure Education
We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent Instructor in Adventure Education who will provide a range of lessons mostly in the outdoors but sometimes in the classroom environment throughout the year. You will form an integral part of our growing Sport & Adventure Education team.
- The ideal candidate will have a range of relevant adventure sport qualifications and experience in leading residential expeditions in the UK and abroad.
- With a professional, hardworking approach, you will be a confident team player with a track record of outstanding Adventure Education teaching delivery.
- Ideally you will hold a relevant teaching qualification, although we will consider candidates who show evidence of or potential to teach to a consistently good or higher standard and who are willing to gain a relevant formal qualification in role.
- We offer excellent teacher training and CPD opportunities to all teaching staff at Plumpton College.
- As well as a competitive salary, you can also look forward to a great range of benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, child care voucher scheme and free on-site parking.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do - if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we'd like to hear from you!