Commercial Marketing Summer Placement Programme
At Centrica, we secure and supply the energy that keeps millions of homes and businesses running. Some of the questions that we ask within our marketing department include:
Is British Gas delivering what people need? What should our message be to customers in homes and businesses throughout Britain? How can we ensure we continue to do the right thing with so much change impacting the energy sector and the markets we operate in?
- Join us, on our summer placement programme, and you can discover what it would be like to work at the heart of our British Gas business, helping to shape our strategy for the future
- Spend 10 weeks working on a real project with real responsibilities and give yourself a great head start in your career
- It’s an exciting time for the Commercial Marketing team, so there will be lots for you to get your teeth into
- It will take a lot of hard work and initiative on your part
- In return you’ll get to develop career-boosting skills and could earn yourself a place on our graduate programme if you really stand out from the crowd
- You must be a penultimate or final-year student expecting a 2:1 degree (2:2 if combined with a master’s).
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to learn about our business and industry
- £285 per week salary
- Free accommodation
Due to the popularity of this programme it may be necessary to bring forward the deadline. We would encourage you to complete and submit your application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.