TPP is seeking to recruit confident and driven graduates from all disciplines to join our Account Management team. We’re looking for excellent communicators who are passionate about making a difference to healthcare across the world and forging a career with an award winning company. The Account Manager position is an extremely varied and vital role.
The Company TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China. TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. More recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
- Setting the strategic direction for the company and growing sales
- You will drive progress on projects that help to transform the future of the NHS and revolutionise healthcare globally
- Account Managers are given a large degree of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions from day one of their career
- You will take on significant responsibility straight away, and will see tangible results from your work as you follow projects from start to finish
- You will work closely with other teams across the company and have opportunities to travel in the UK and internationally
- You will identify new business opportunities whilst managing relationships with existing customers
- Retaining current customers through relationship management
- Identifying new sales opportunities, leading meetings and managing procurements
- Prioritising projects
- You will also represent the company at national and international events to identify new business opportunities
- Whilst no experience is required, you will soon gain a technical understanding of the system through on the job training and mentoring from colleagues
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
- A*AA at A-Level
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to a wide range of people
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- The drive to take on new challenges
- Approachable, professional and motivated individuals will excel in this role at TPP.
- A second language is advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent starting salary of £40,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews
- Typically, account managers receive at least a 10% rise after both their first and second years
- You will also receive a range of benefits
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Fantastic holiday entitlement – 27 days + Bank Holidays
- Regular social events including: Pub Fridays, netball and football
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- All individual GCSE and A Level grades
- Your degree classification
- What languages you are fluent in (if any)
- Where you heard about the job
Please note: We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.