RNLI Face to Face Team
7 days left
- Full Time
Make this a summer to remember (and get paid for it, too).
- Want to make a difference this year, working for one of Britain’s biggest charities, alongside a team of like-minded people towards a common goal?
- The RNLI Face to Face fundraising team is looking for determined and hard-working individuals for our summer fundraising campaign from June to September 2018.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and solution-focussed people who can work towards targets
- Enthusiastic team players capable of building positive relationships with the public
- Confident communicators able to ask for regular donations
- Passionate people who can rise to the challenge and embody the RNLI’s values
- Natural confidence and a desire to succeed
- People who are open to new experiences and enjoy changing working environments and hours
- We need you to commit to full time work from June to September 2018, with opportunities for casual work outside of our main summer campaign. If you’re not available for this time your application will still be considered but preference will be given to applicants with more availability.
- Competitive pay - above the UK living wage - and reward scheme whilst helping saving lives at sea
- Make the beach your office and visit some of the best summer events
- Accommodation and transport can be provided if not local
- Gain valuable communication, advocacy and sales skills for your CV
- Attend the National Training Conference at our Poole HQ with 2 further training events & summer long coaching support and guidance
- Be part of one of the world’s most respected organisations
- Extra work at regional and national events throughout the year
- Long term friends & unforgettable experiences
- Clear progression opportunities
- Get valuable experience in the charity sector