Training Contract 2020
- Our two-year trainee solicitor programme has been designed to maximise your potential.
- You'll complete four six-month seats, giving you exposure to a variety of teams across the business.
- You'll also gain the experience and develop the skills required of a qualified solicitor within insurance law.
- You may also have the opportunity to spend time on secondment with one of our customers or with the Association of British Insurers.
- Throughout your programme you will work with our partners and associates on a variety of cases from low to complex, high-value claims, from initial investigation through to trial.
- You will have all of the support that you need from your assigned supervisor and our in-house talent development team.
- Partners encourage early responsibility and expect trainees to manage workloads autonomously and as part of a team.
- We will provide a supportive and friendly working environment and you can expect clear opportunities for career progression and a broad scope of challenging and interesting work.