Graduate Fashion Sales Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
We are an international provider of clothing solutions to companies across sectors. We have been around for over 40 years and the vast majority of their business comes from their existing and established client base.
We are experts in providing a unique service to clients, and are the market leader in our field with an established reputation for delivering excellence.
- Calling prospects and clients to set selling appointments and delivery appointments
- Aim to achieve target numbers of contact calls and appointments arranged
- Work to achieve target number of presentations per day in addition to fitting and delivery appointments
- Building contact database through asking for referrals
- Dealing with admin details such as writing up orders, processing fabric orders, tracking delivery times, keep client's files up to date
- Preparing garments for delivery
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Participation in company wide sales conferences.
- Graduate from a top 20 university with a 2:1 or higher
- Strong A-Level grades (BBB or higher)
- Drive to be successful
- Able to think outside the box and possess strong business acumen
- Strong minded, able to make quick decisions for yourself
- Articulate and eloquent in English on the telephone
- Credible and confident to conduct business in person
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK