Legal & Property Research Analyst Internship
Many areas of law are central to the work we do, from tax, property & construction law; by us having a thorough understanding of the associated issues is, in part of what sets us apart as experts. As such, this position will involve you in a broad range of research tasks covering multiple areas of the law and property.
As a Legal & Property Research Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging & varied environment; alongside our award winning team. This role is ideal if you have the drive and commitment to see tasks through to completion. It will enable you to develop your commercial awareness and further transferable skills in a vibrant office environment.
If you actively want to develop your commercial outlook and transferable skills in a challenging environment then this opportunity could well be the one for you! You will also have a buddy and mentor to support you during your time at E3 Consulting.
- Supporting with a thorough review of case law, researching new cases & assisting in the expansion & maintenance of a legal library covering areas like Construction, Property, Tax & VAT etc.
- Researching legal, property, construction & finance & related media, sourcing active opportunities, managing a communication schedule & media packs
- Supporting with recording, monitoring & evaluating CPD opportunities for seminars & events & support with preparing materials for submission
- To support with benchmarking & monitoring E3 Consulting’s standards both technical and soft skills with learning & development
- Supporting on project work including proof reading and drafting documents and inputting figures into spread sheets for client projects
- Researching sales prospects in target sectors and geographies e.g automotive, data centres, to support with developing an active working knowledge of opportunities. This will also involve inputting and updating details into our CRM database.
- Opportunity to attend client meeting and surveys
- Attending seminars & network events in Southampton, London & further afield.
- If you are a 1st or 2nd year student, there may be the opportunity to extend your engagement with E3 by representing us on campus as a Brand Ambassador. This involves actively helping to strengthen E3 Consulting's existing relationship with your university; increasing our presence, building our local knowledge base and helping us develop more commercial recognition in the area.
- This is a very flexible role which can fit around your studies and included support from both a director and other members of staff in an informal mentoring and coaching capacity.
- Ideally you should be studying or have completed an undergraduate and/or post graduate degree in surveying, construction or law. We will also consider other courses such as Maths/ Sciences/ Languages/Humanities/ Economics/ etc.
- Strong mathematical acumen & literacy with Grade B or above in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- A logical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
- Ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Enjoy the challenge of complex problems and be able to articulate & present a range of solutions & opinions.
- Able to use own initiative, a strong desire to be challenged and to have early responsibility.
- Bright, engaging and able to work under pressure.
- Have a curious mind, and a keen desire to learn.
- Effective oral & written communication.
- Flexible in approach and outlook.
- A conscientious team player who naturally enjoys supporting others and possesses a collaborative working style.
- A can do attitude & proactive work ethic.
Should your initial application be successful, you will be invited to complete our application form, giving us further insight into your ability and motivations for applying for the role. The next stage will then be to invite you to participate in a telephone interview prior to coming in for face-to-face interviews as part of our Insight and Evaluation day(s).
We look forward to hearing from you.