Ship registration is highly specialised and demanding work which requires a systematic approach.
- The right candidate will need to train for 2/3 years in-house.
- They will also need to be able to work under pressure at times while maintaining a good working relationship with our clients.
- Barbados Maritime is a small company so that the candidate will also be required to assist with other office work including officer endorsements, liaison with accountants and Barbados Govt. etc.
- It is expected that the right candidate would be able to represent Barbados Maritime at IMO and other vocational functions including visits to clients and Barbados Government.
- The salary when fully trained is expected to be £50,000 with opportunity for promotion beyond that level.