Junior Graphic Designer - Childrenswear
We’re looking for a conceptually-minded graphic designer to join the fast paced fun world of the Boden in-house creative team.
- You'll work on the Childrenswear team, creating exciting ‘big’ ideas and concepts that engage both new and existing customers.
- Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to design anything from online features, emails, catalogue pages and digital site assets.
- Typographic flair is key, as is an awareness of general marketing trends and competitor activity.
- A keen interest in illustration, and a fun approach to graphics design which reflects our unique clothing is ideal.
- You will be great at generating ideas and fascinated by brands and how they communicate their values.
- A design graduate, you’ll be up to speed with the latest ‘tech’ and your Creative Suite skills will be top notch, and willing to learn more.
- As you’d expect in a busy studio, you’ll also need amazing attention to detail and be organised enough to juggle projects and meet deadlines.
- A great team player, you’ll have the communication skills required to liaise with other members of the production process.