Events Assistant or Sales and Marketing Assistant
We are Clive.
We help brands communicate: live.
Experiential brand experiences and live events are our thing.
We use them to help brands motivate, tell stories, express their
personalities & engage with people.
We believe that for live communication to be truly effective, brands need to engage with people, not talk at them. For us, it’s the difference between creating events and experiences.
Sometimes clients come to us with some pretty ambitious objectives like completely changing the perception of their brand or product, or altering the behaviours of their staff or customers. Some clients simply ask us for our event management know-how to help them get in front of people, build a buzz, celebrate or entertain. Whether a brand’s communications challenge is big or small, internal or external, our approach always starts at the end. We get to know the audience and the action our clients want the audience to take, then consider this in everything we do.
We’re committed to using original design, cutting-edge technology, unusual destinations, theatre, viral techniques and the kind of straight-talking language people are used to hearing, as a way of helping making communication memorable and effective.
Our solutions come in many forms but can be grouped together into the following categories:
• Conferences, exhibitions & awards
• Experiential events & launches
• Incentive travel programmes
• Team motivational activities & hospitality
• Digital & multimedia campaign
- At Clive we’re on the hunt for two super interns to join our Client & Creative Services and Operations Teams in our London studio for 52 weeks.
- Are you studying Event Management, Business Management, Marketing or Communications?
- Do you need to complete an industry work placement as part of your degree?
- Do you have what it takes to support a busy and creative team?
- Are you willing to get your hands dirty and muck in on all manner of projects?
- Do you want to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands?
- If your answer to these questions is ‘YES!’ then read on… as we need you!
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, determined candidate looking for an excited and diverse challenge in a very progressive environment – So if you have what we are looking for, please apply today
Before applying please take the time to read the associated documents found via the URL www.clive.co.uk/placement-programme-2018-1 and apply accordingly. The job will start from 1st June 2018. Please contact Nathalie@clive.co.uk and Victoria@clive.co.uk for any questions.