Are you seeking a placement in communications or public relations as part of your degree course? This 12-month role will enable you to experience both internal and external communications as you provide vital support to our small and busy team.
- You will gain experience through a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including researching and writing press releases,
- creating staff newsletters,
- making short films,
- taking photos,
- organising events,
- creating posters and leaflets,
- updating the website, intranet and social media,
- and monitoring the impact of our communications activities through feedback and media coverage.
- In this role you’ll be encouraged to be creative and confident to help you develop skills and knowledge that will help launch your career.
- The communications team play a key role in supporting the organisation’s reputation and creating a positive culture amongst our 6,000 staff by keeping them informed and sharing good news.
- This placement offers you the opportunity to be a part of this professional team and work directly alongside the executive team, who have a wealth of experience to share.
The communications team is based at Basingstoke but covers hospitals in Winchester and Andover too.