Operational Management: Graduate Trainees
Stagecoach UK Bus is the largest bus operator in the UK with growing interests in the US. Through 18 regional operating companies, we serve over 100 towns and cities throughout the UK. We run a fleet of around 8,000 buses and coaches, employing 18,000 people.
With 2.5 million passengers travelling with Stagecoach every day, our services play an important role in delivering social inclusion by helping people in rural and urban areas access work, education, health, shopping and leisure.
The Stagecoach UK Bus Graduate Management Programme isn’t only open to those just leaving university. If you’re an ambitious, recent graduate with some impressive work experience behind you, you might also find that the programme is tailor-made for you.
- Working around the country, you’ll be ready for your first management position within 12 months
- Two years in and you'll be running a multi-million operation
- After just four years you could reach Director level - like the fifteen recent graduates who've proved that you go much further, much faster with Stagecoach
- The programme prepares you to become a future Director of one of our 18 operating companies, which make up a vital part of the Stagecoach Group
- You must have or expect to gain a 2:2 degree in any discipline
- Good communication skills
- People skills
- Commercial acumen
- Not afraid to get involved
- Ability to relocate