Internal Sales - 13 Month Placement
PACCAR PLC primarily provide innovative purchase and lease plans for DAF trucks and are exclusively committed to the commercial vehicle industry.
- This is a full time 13 month placement commencing in July 2018, aimed at students between their second and third years of study in a business, economics or finance related degree.
- Generating accurate quotations in response to dealer, customer and sales team requests
- Working to achieve both internal and external sales objectives
- Initiating and completing customer credit applications on behalf of the sales team where required
- Act as a Finance Sales and Credit System super-user providing training and support for the sales team
- This role would be suitable for a commercially aware student who has a good understanding of the business environment with a keen interest to gain experience in how a Sales Department functions successfully.
- Our placement position is open to ambitious, self-motivated and confident students.
- An ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active individual who has the ability to work independently
- A good team player with a flexible approach
- An interest in technology
- Ability to work towards and meet agreed deadlines
- A sense of urgency, with a focus on customer relations
- It is an excellent opportunity to not only gain exposure to sales, credit, sales support and recruitment, but also gives full ownership and responsibility for projects within a market leading company.
- Our previous placement schemes have been very successful in giving valuable experience and projects completed by former students have become integral to the day to day running of the business.