Paid Summer Internship Opportunities with Arqiva a leading UK Communications Infrastructure Company
Arqiva, a leading UK Communications Infrastructure Company, have over 30 internship opportunities so there really is something for everyone regardless of your degree subject.
We provide much of the infrastructure behind television, radio, satellite and wireless communications in the UK. In fact our engineers led the largest broadcast engineering project in UK history with the successful completion of the switch over from analogue to digital in 2012. Major broadcasters, such as the BBC, ITV and BSkyB, as well as independent radio groups, depend on us to keep them connected to their customers.
Connected. Always. Arqiva is all about connecting people. Our purpose is to connect people for an enriched and safer life. Surprised? Don’t be. We’ve been working behind the scenes connecting people and organisations as they go about their everyday lives for 90 years.
- We have opportunities in Engineering, Broadcasting, Technology, Project Management, Corporate PR, HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Environmental Management, Media Graphics and Occupational Health & Wellbeing.
- The emphasis will be on communication, presentation skills and analysis.
- We are looking for people from a wide range of degree subjects including Engineering, Technology, Physics, Maths, Economics, Business, Creative Media, Finance, Marketing, Property Management, Social Sciences, the Arts and Humanities.
- Interested in joining the Digital Revolution? You must be on track for a 2:1 in your degree and/or have a minimum of 280 UCAS points, have a passion for our values and a real appetite to make a difference.
- We act responsibly through every connection we make and our values are important to us: we want our people to challenge themselves and each other to be ingenious, straightforward and collaborative. We’d look to you to help us build on our success.
- Let us connect you to a great career with superb opportunities. We work in a changing marketplace and have an ambitious growth agenda, so if you want to help shape the future of technology, then this is the place for you!
- As part of our Summer Internship Programme you’ll receive a good salary and excellent development opportunities that will enable you to develop your wider skills and knowledge of the business.
Assessment Centres will take place in February and March 2018.
Location for most internships will be Winchester with 2 internships in Chalfont St Giles (Buckinghamshire), 1 in Daventry (Northamptonshire) and 1 in Emley Moor (Yorkshire).