You will have spent the last two or three years studying hard to get to this point. Graduation is fast approaching, congratulations! Now you need to plan your next move and select an employer who appreciates your study, part time work experience and can help you to achieve your goals.
You may not know Amaris Hospitality yet, but you will know the leading hotel brands we own and operate like Jurys Inn and those we franchise from Hilton and Accor. We have a fast track, high profile graduate programme that will develop your true potential and give you the foundation for your career in Hospitality Management.
- Three, 8-month opportunities in different areas such as Front Office, Food and Beverage and Accommodation
- Structured learning plan
- General Manager mentor
- Regular feedback
- Support to keep you on track to meet your personal development targets
- Opportunity to meet other Graduates and Trainee Managers to develop your hospitality management skills
- Successful candidates can expect to secure a position as a Head of Department
- The opportunity to continue to develop to a Deputy General Manager role through our Accelerate programme and then onto General Manager through our highly successful High Potential Group where 90% of the candidates have reached GM role on successful completion.
- High level of drive and energy and passion to try anything and challenge your preconceptions
- Experience in the hospitality, leisure or tourism sectors
- A degree in hospitality, leisure or tourism
- Mobility to work across the UK and Ireland
- The resilience to work hard and keep focussed on your goal, taking on board feedback and adapting to new roles
- Amaris Hospitality recognises the importance of our people and recognises their performance with a range of financial and non-financial incentives.
- These include excellent career and learning & development opportunities; and competitive pay rates with bonus plans that provide the opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- We operate a number of employee recognition schemes and discounted employee rates in our hotels. Our focus is on providing rewards that matter to employees at the differing stages of their career.