Looking for your next adventure? Look no further. Join a Raleigh expedition.
- You will spend 5, 7 or 10 weeks volunteering on community and environmental projects as well as taking part in the ultimate adventure trek through some of the world's most stunning landscapes.
- Raleigh is a sustainable development charity with over 30 years' experience working with young people and communities living in poverty around the world, so you can be sure you'll be making an impact.
- On expedition, you will make friends from around the world and develop skills for life.
- If you want to achieve more, then we want to hear from you.
- Raleigh expeditions are open to anyone aged 17 to 24 who want to make a difference.
- The strongest Raleigh team is made up of all kinds of people with different experiences, strengths and skills.
- Whoever you are, we value and support you.
- It’s when we work together that we can have the greatest impact.
- All you need to join is an open mind, commitment and a desire to create change.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx