Looking for your next adventure? Look no further. Join a Raleigh expedition.
- You will spend 5, 7 or 10 weeks volunteering on community and environmental projects as well as taking part in the ultimate adventure trek through some of the world's most stunning landscapes.
- Raleigh is a sustainable development charity with over 30 years' experience working with young people and communities living in poverty around the world, so you can be sure you'll be making an impact.
- On expedition, you will make friends from around the world and develop skills for life.
- If you want to achieve more, then we want to hear from you.
- Raleigh expeditions are open to anyone aged 17 to 24 who want to make a difference.
- The strongest Raleigh team is made up of all kinds of people with different experiences, strengths and skills.
- Whoever you are, we value and support you.
- It’s when we work together that we can have the greatest impact.
- All you need to join is an open mind, commitment and a desire to create change.