Future Leaders Graduate Programme - Digital
3 days left
- Full Time
- You will participate in a comprehensive two year graduate programme focusing on maximising the Thomas Cook Group’s digital performance.
- The programme consists of rotations across our digital teams; front end web development, digital marketing, UX design, product management, e-commerce, analytics and CRM.
- During the programme you’ll join these teams and using an in-depth understanding of our customers, combined with expertise in analysis and digital technology to provide our customers with unforgettable travel experiences.
- Ultimately the programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to be a Future Leader in for Thomas Cook and we’re committed to helping you get there.
- You will receive extensive training including relevant technical qualifications and support to achieve your goals and build your future career with us.
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- 300+ UCAS points from 3 A Levels, excluding general studies
- GCSE Grade B or above in maths and English
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a marketing, digital, computer science or analytics degree and have a keen interest in applying this knowledge in a commercial setting
- Any degree subject accepted
- Excellent Holiday Benefits, Discounts on our own Brands
- As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.