Graduate Business & HR Coordinator
This Surrey based technology business is growing rapidly and seeking the right individual to join its growing team as a Business & HR Coordinator; this role offers a unique opportunity for you to provide administrative support to the HR, Finance & Support Team and to the UK Head Office, reporting into the Talent Manager.
- Reporting to the Talent Manager and assisting in the delivery of the Talent Management agenda to support organisational development, the purpose of this role is to provide efficient and pro-active administrative support and assistance across all areas of the business.
- You will provide a warm, professional and customer-focused service to all guests and visitors, as well as to colleagues visiting from China and the US.
- Providing ongoing administrative support and assistance to the Talent Manager, as directed, in support of the ongoing development of the Talent Management function
- Managing holiday bookings, updating online holiday forms and distributing scanned copies as required, updating the Employee Calendar, distributing details to Line Managers and teams, as necessary
- Overseeing the company’s residential property which is made available to visiting employees by maintaining up-to-date schedule of visitors and ensuring that household stocks and supplies are maintained as necessary
- General reception duties – meeting & greeting visitors, taking and transferring calls, handling inbound email enquiries and looking after the meeting rooms
- General office management including ordering supplies and carrying out weekly checks of stock levels relating to office supplies.
- Providing a high level of assistance and support to all visiting colleagues from China and the US, arranging transport and accommodation as required and providing ongoing administrative assistance
- All in all you will need to be proactive, willing and able to provide administrative support and assistance to teams and colleagues throughout the business, as advised by the Talent Manager, in order to support the ongoing development of the organisation.
- Applicants will be graduates in any discipline with a genuine interest in delivering a professional service to business colleagues.
- Strong organisational and admin skills are a must as well as competence with the Microsoft office suite.
- An interest in engineering and technology are essential to ensure that you get the most out of this great entry level graduate role.