Store Manager Candidate Programme
Are you somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced, people oriented, team centric environment? Do you enjoy a lot of responsibility and thrive when under pressure to solve a problem and deliver results? Are you ambitious and goal oriented, and able to adapt to changing situations easily?
- For the first three months you will work as a customer advisor, learning to deliver excellent customer service, and understand the basic principles at the center of Uniqlo’s mission and vision in store operations.
- During the following three months, you will gradually take on more managerial tasks (for example staff schedules, training plans, stock ordering, shop-floor management).
- Once you have mastered this, the final 6 months will see you work as an Assistant Manager, where you will be simulating the role of a store manager. However, progression within Uniqlo isn’t automatic but always based on your performances and merit.
- Becoming a Uniqlo Store Manager in one year is a very ambitious goal that not all of the graduates achieve; many complete the program after 18 months, and we offer extra support to these candidates.
- If you think you have the endurance and potential, do not hesitate and join us! Opportunities are limitless: our UMCs in the past have gone on to open stores in new markets, manage our London and Paris Flagship stores, and have been accepted onto internal global leadership programs.
- A start-up mindset, a hands-on approach, and a strong passion for retail.
- Excellent communication
- Cultural intelligence
- A winner mentality
- Competitive retail management training
- Lots of responsibility early in your career
- Contribute to a growing business
- Opportunity to work in new markets
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- 30% staff discount.
- Company sick pay scheme