Digital Marketing Executive
This is an incredibly varied role and suitable for someone who is looking for the next step in their digital career. You will possess a 'can-do' attitude, good business acumen and a drive to succeed. You will be an analytical individual with a keen eye for detail and be able to see projects through from start to finish.
You will have some technical knowledge of SEO and be able to interpret site-wide audits. You will be able to highlight and recommend pages for improvement and be able to carry out the necessary amendments to improve visibility. You will also be able to provide assistance with PPC campaigns from research to build.
- Research will form an important part of your role to allow us to constantly evolve.
- You will be compiling market research, online behavioral research, paid social research and keyword research. This is in addition to content research which will form part of our overall strategy.
- You will have a strong analytical approach to everything and will be responsible for performance reporting across all websites in addition to producing a full analysis of findings.
- You will be proficient in the creation of Google Analytic Dashboards and custom reports.
- You will be completely up to date with the latest digital industry news and have an active interest in digital marketing.
- Part of your duty will be to research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile and social media platforms.
- Extremely organized
- Confident communicator
- A keen eye for detail
- Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Google Analytics
- SEO knowledge
- Great verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience of Drupal and Wordpress preferred
- Some affiliate marketing knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS beneficial
- Knowledge of tools such as Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Spyfu is beneficial