Accounts & Data Administrator
A temp contract until March 2018 for an accounts and data administrator with excellent excel skills £12 p/h
You will be working for one of the largest automotive businesses in the local area, with a brilliant reputation for outstanding quality and their recent growth nationwide. Due to a development in the team an accounts and data analyst is required on a long term temp basis to assist with the functionality of the team.
- You will be working closely with the accounts team on excel to verify, validate and manipulate large data sets, and will be required to suggest outcomes based on various issues or questions regarding certain data sets.
- You will also work on both the sales and purchase ledger on a minimal basis and will be required to show an appetite to learn new skills and processes throughout your assignment.
- You will need to be a proficient user of excel, able to manipulate data sets and will be comfortable working on excel for long periods of time.
- You will have a background in accounts OR will have an enthusiasm for the accounting profession and a willingness to learn on the job.
- You will receive an hourly rate of £12 an hour and will be required full-time 9-5 hours Monday to Friday.