Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant
Sprinkles Gelato was founded in 2012 in Southampton and has now grown to over 16 stores, Nationwide. We have a Head Office team which supports all stores with their marketing and promotional activity. We are currently looking to expand the team by bringing a proactive individual on board as a graphic design and marketing assistant.
The successful applicant will be involved in everything from designing promotional materials, artwork for email and social media campaigns through to supporting the marketing activities of the company.
You’ll consistently ensure the company brand guidelines are upheld, whilst working closely with the marketing manager to generate new creative ideas.
Competency in design and the adobe suite will be essential as design will be the primary responsibility, but you will also be responsible for a range of other marketing activities which could include; competitor analysis, social media, content creation for print and online and store launch activities.
- Work with the marketing manager to effectively deliver design briefs
- Design and support the creation of; newsletters, email campaigns, presentations, brochures, website content, social media posts, and other documents
- Take ownership over the Sprinkles Gelato brand, ensuring all content is consistent across the company
- Support with marketing activities as and when required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and creative awareness with an excellent command of typography, layout and an understanding of both print and digital production techniques. They will have a strong ability to produce accurate artwork, along with an understanding of digital design relating to websites.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A degree in a graphic design related subject or a sufficiently strong portfolio of work demonstrating your experience in the field
- The ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Strong design skills for both traditional print and web
- Previous experience or exposure to marketing would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- The ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects within the allocated time and budget
- Video editing experience would be a bonus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year