We're getting excited about Christmas already and are looking to recruit some fantastic Christmas Temps to join us in October to work in our teams all the way up to (and including) Christmas Eve!
These Christmas Temp positions are to work 20, 30 or 40 hours per week.
- A Christmas Temp at Flying Tiger Copenhagen has a busy and diverse role.
- They process deliveries, price and merchandise product on the shop floor, replenish regularly, ensure the store is immaculately presented, serve customers at the till point and provide ‘Tiger Style' customer service.
- A Flying Tiger Copenhagen Christmas Temp is both enthusiastic and practical.
- They enjoy working in a very fast paced environment, are self motivated and good at multi-tasking.
- They are positive and proactive with a ‘can-do' attitude, enjoy being part of a team but able to undertake their duties independently.
- If you have experience in a similar role within a fast paced retail or hospitality environment, can commit to working throughout the festive period up to and including Christmas Eve, and this vacancy sounds just like the festive opportunity you're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen offers a progressive and fun place to work. Our store teams possess solid retail skills, are commercially focused and have the autonomy to make and be accountable for decisions related to their store.
- We actively invest in our people and offer career progression opportunities.
- Should we have Sales Assistant vacancies available going into January, we would ideally like to offer these to the best of the Christmas Temps who would like to join us on a more permanent basis.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.