Established in 2015 and launched in 2016 we are a relatively new vibrant company with a fresh perspective on the planning of all events including weddings, parties and corporate events.
We offer a wide range of event services including event management and planning, venue decoration, venue finding, fresh flowers and other finishing touches with a growing number of weddings, corporate events and parties booked for 2017/18.
We also sell a number of event and party products on our website.
We are Based in Bishopstoke, Hampshire we mainly host local events but some corporate events are all over the UK.
- PT 18 hrs per week
- Some weekend work required and possibly leading to more hours
- A varied role assisting a wide range of event enquiries and bookings both online and over the phone, support of our online channels including updating the main website, social media channels and selling websites including Etsy & Ebay, fulfilment of our online orders and occasional assistance at exhibitions and events over weekends.
- (Longer term this could lead to more regular attendance of events at the weekend mainly Saturdays with some Sundays)
- Must have FULL clean driving licence
- Online/Marketing – Good knowledge of online marketing channels, some knowledge of writing good web copy and how search engines work.
- Creative/Floral– To have excellent creative ability in terms of coming up with event ideas, assistance with floral design and event design concepts.
- A keen interest in Floral design, with the possibility of course opportunities or desirably some knowledge or qualifications in floral design.
- Attention to detail – An excellent eye for detail as you will be responsible for fulfilling online personalised orders as well as writing content for social media channels.
- Organisation – Ability to manage a number of tasks/ events at one time.
- IT – Good knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, and ideally some knowledge of photoshop.
- An enthusiastic, motivated individual with a passion for events.
- GCSE’s (5 x C grade or higher)
- College qualifications (Desirable)
Ideal hours will be; Monday 9am – 2pm, Wednesday 9am – 5pm, Friday 10am – 4pm
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you would be suited to the role to email@example.com