PR Account Executive
- Great team with real talent - regular social outings
- Friendly office with free coffee and the best equipment
- Work alongside award winning professionals, developing a broader knowledge of integrated marketing communications
- Scamp, the office dog, is your chief bin inspector
- You have at least two year’s experience working in a PR agency and are a confident team player who is used to working on multiple projects, creating great copy and content and with a good working knowledge of social media.
- You are target and results driven and do whatever it takes to get success for our clients.
- You are positive and enthusiastic, with a love of all communications and a proven interest in our industry.
- You are confident to offer support and ideas to benefit our clients and our agency.
- If you are looking to progress from your current role and work on different projects, national clients, stunts, event and work with exciting people, this is the opportunity for you.
- Client liaison experience
- Media liaison experience
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exemplary spelling, grammar and copywriting skills
- Social media and digital PR - a working knowledge
- Good organisation and administration skills
- 20 days holiday + Christmas break + increasing with each year of service
- A great city centre office and working environment
- 10% commission on any suggestion or contact that leads to new business
- Benefits including healthcare, contributory pension and additional holiday
- Access to training and self-development time
- Freedom to learn other areas of the marketing mix from experts