We have a great opportunity for an administrator to be based in our central support office in Newcastle. If you have a good attention to detail and great administration skills then apply now!
- Handling and making phones calls.
- Collating and updating data in spreadsheets and databases.
- Processing purchase orders and invoices.
- Assisting with the administration and organisation of correspondence, licenses and permanent information files and helping to keeping them up to date
- Maintaining a calendar of key dates and monitoring renewals.
- Helping to prepare papers, presentations and management information.
- Arranging occasional meetings and helping to produce agendas, briefs and meeting notes.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good administration skills
- Be a quick learner
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be passionate about customer service and have a good telephone manner
- Be positive, flexible and be able to operate in a fast moving environment
- Be proactive and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team in order to meet set deadlines
- Be well organised and able to prioritise their own output of work with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be confident in dealing with all levels of management