Our client supplies a vast range of luxury chocolates; sweets and savouries to some of the biggest names in the hotel industry.
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger
- All aspects of Sales Ledger & credit control
- Month End Accounts
- Daily reporting for the factoring company
- Reconciliations (to include sales/purchase ledgers & bank)
- Preparation of timesheets
- Petty Cash; employee expenses & company credit cards
- Stock reporting
- Query resolution
- Answering phone calls & directing/taking messages as appropriate
- Liaising with colleagues; suppliers & customers
- General admin & housekeeping (e.g. archiving)
- Ideally, you will have a good knowledge of general accounting practices & procedures.
- You must be confident with using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook); and have experience of Sage line 50.
- Your hours will be Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 5:30pm (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- You will receive 20 days holiday in addition to the 8 standard public holidays), and a salary circa. £20,000 (negotiable)