A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation in Loughborough as a Finance Officer.
Finance officer position for one the UK's leading wholesaler, reporting to the financial manager This is a hands-on position with the chance to make a real difference and become a key member of the team in a private-equity backed business undertaking a fast-paced change agenda.
- Daily reconciliation of company bank accounts including posting receipt/credits and monitoring of accounts.
- Preparing and posting of journals and period end bank reconciliations
- Managing payment runs including keying GBP/FX supplier payments on Bankline including advising Finance Manager of foreign currency order requirements.
- Daily update and distribution of cash forecast and current cash position
- Undertake Export checks including VAT checks for new customers and obtaining and managing export documents for all depots
- Prepare and submit returns to HMRC for Intrastat Arrivals/Dispatches/EC Sales
- Manage the G4S account including daily pickups paperwork, missed services, arranging additional collections and review daily monies received spreadsheets and discrepancies
- Deal with Credit card queries including being the account owner for Sage Pay, Paypal and Worldpay. Dealing with Ecommerce general finance/bank account queries
- Suggest improvements to the systems and ways of working to increase efficiency or provide a better service to managers and staff.
- Relevant experience within a Finance Officer role or similar
- Previous experience dealing with expenses and payments runs
- Have strong excel skills
- Be part-qualified or have AAT qualification
- Sound knowledge of Bookkeeping
- You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. Good progression opportunities and fantastic experience.
- This is a full time position.